Re: [IP] Give me diet coke or give me death

First, after about a year and a half of almost exclusivly diet soda, the real
stuff tastes to carmely to me.  Second, our local Albertsons gets in a
shipment of diet cherry coke (my favorite untill last week when I gave up
caffiene, but that's another story) every so often and the goes without for a
while.  It really ticked me off, but I had to live with it or go to another