Re: [IP] Disetronic HTron V100+ question

I USE DISETRONIC THE PUMP ALARMS CODE 8 THAT MEANS THAT PUMP INSPECTION IS DUE
.  WHEN THAT HAPPENS YOU SWITCH TO OTHER PUMP SEND THE PUMP THAT ALARMED IN
FOR INSPECTION.  THE WAY THAT I WAS TRAINED FIVE YEARS AGO WAS TO ALTERNATE
BETWEEN PUMPS SO THAT THE PUMPS WILL LAST 4 YEARS BEFORE YOU HAVE TO SEND ONE
IN FOR INSPECTION.   DISETRONIC IS HEADQUARTERED  IN MINNEAPOLIS  MINN.  YOU
CAN SEND PUMP IN TO THEM AND HAVE IT BACK IN 3 TO 5 DAYS . I RECENTLY HAD A
PUMP BREAKDOWN WHEN ONE WAS INSPECTION THEY HAD A BORROWER PUMP TO ME IN 18
HOURS. DISETRONIC IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO.  IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS LET
ME KNOW .  SEEYA FELLOW PUMPER