Re: [IP] Give me diet coke or give me death

Seems like real soda is thicker too...syrupy i guess...a good thing it
tastes nasty to us...i went to las vegas and visited the coke
"attraction" for the price of admission you can taste nearly all the coke
products from around the world...i had ta do it...my sugar ended up in
the 300's after only minutes....but i did refrain from the m and m
emplorium next door...i only bought a HUGE coffee mug

>  Has anyone else noticed how truly DISGUSTING real soda tastes
>anymore?  I
>mean other than the extremely RARE sip of Dr Pepper (who is god
>IMHO), I can't abide the read stuff!!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]