Buddy...(was [IP] Shivers after a Hypo)

If we are indeed supposed to be solving problems and not causing them,
which I agree is true, then I suggest you read your own posts before you
send them.  The post in questions *sounded* very judgemental, to me at
least and obviously some others here.  To tell someone to just to count
carbs better is like a slap in the face - "It is your fault, just do it
right next time and you will be fine".  Hello?  We all do our best and
sometimes it is not enough.  Diabetes can be so variable, who knows what
causes a hypo?  Some days I eat the same things, do the same things, and
one day it is high, one day it is low, another day it will be perfect.  I
am trying to figure out why and, after many years,  am very happy to find
what is usually a safe place to talk about the ups and downs.

So you might consider the wide variety of ways a post can be interpreted
before you post.  And if you keep getting flack, maybe that is something to

getting out her Kevlar

>Yes Greg I do go low. Don't get your shorts all in a wad! This is one of the
>problems we all have to deal with and after all if you are one of the ones
>that have all this contempt in you head maybe you should edit your posts.
>Why is it some of us have to wait until we get in one of Sara's moods before
>we start writing. I think VERY HIGHLY  of every person on this list and have
>made it very CLEAR to all of them on more that one occasion that I LOVE each
>and every one of them INCLUDING Judy (you know which one) and if you don't
>understand that just get off my back.
>    We all have to take as many precautions as we can to control our BG's
>and as  she seemed to be carrying an electric around to stay warm maybe it
>would be a wise decision to profile her basals or check the carb to insulin
>ratio? You understand this Greg?
>    You seem to be a smart young man, seem to be very intelligent. Send me
>your personal e-mail address and I will write you direct if you would rather
>I did that.
>    I meant no offense and if she took none why should you? We are supposed
>to be solving problems here Bubba, not causing them.
>Here is mine,
>Buddy '-)   email @ redacted
>To feel any better I would have to be twins!

Vancouver, BC, Canada