Re: [IP] Being cold after an insulin reaction

Dear Group:

Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in on this issue. I thought that I was the
only person I knew who had this problem; it amkes me feel a little
better to know it's not my imagination. I have gotten chills with low
BG's for over 24 years now, and have to throw on a jacket or sweater to
feel a little better.

This was fine in Northern Virginia, but looks a little odd in Orlando,
where I live now, especially in the summer. However, I just do what I
need to feel better, which is the important issue.

Regards to all,

Amil Vazquez Jr.