Re: [IP] Shivers after a Hypo

Yes Greg I do go low. Don't get your shorts all in a wad! This is one of the
problems we all have to deal with and after all if you are one of the ones
that have all this contempt in you head maybe you should edit your posts.
Why is it some of us have to wait until we get in one of Sara's moods before
we start writing. I think VERY HIGHLY  of every person on this list and have
made it very CLEAR to all of them on more that one occasion that I LOVE each
and every one of them INCLUDING Judy (you know which one) and if you don't
understand that just get off my back.
    We all have to take as many precautions as we can to control our BG's
and as  she seemed to be carrying an electric around to stay warm maybe it
would be a wise decision to profile her basals or check the carb to insulin
ratio? You understand this Greg?
    You seem to be a smart young man, seem to be very intelligent. Send me
your personal e-mail address and I will write you direct if you would rather
I did that.
    I meant no offense and if she took none why should you? We are supposed
to be solving problems here Bubba, not causing them.

Here is mine,

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted