Re: [IP] Softset Infusion Pulled Out

<<1. Do other pumpers always carry a needle with you for such problems?
2. How often do others pull out there infusion set?

Yes, I always carry an old fashion syringe and insulin with me
I have only had one infusion set since starting over 8 years ago dislodge and
it was a confort set not a sof-set.  I've never had a sof-set dislodge