Re: [IP] Re: Hypothermia with low BG's

    Great explanation & not too "techie" for a non-technical person like me!!
Can we get college credit for all you've taught us recently!!!
LOL.....Seriously, very helpful- Melissa thought she was the only one (duh)
who reacted to lows with those physiological symptoms you described..When I
told her about other pumpers being so cold they got in a hot tub fully
clothed, suddenly made her "slight chills" much more tolerable!!! LOL

Regards, Renee (pump-mom-coach)