Re: [IP] MM Delivery

Here is the exact way the MiniMed delivers basal insulin:

It divides the basal rate per hour by 60 to get the number of minutes between
bursts.  For example, I run a basal rate of .4 most of the time.  I get 0.1
units of insulin every 15 minutes. (on the hour, at quarter past, half past,
and quarter to)  If I'm running a rate of .5, I get .1 unit every 12 minutes.
I don't worry about being disconnected for a shower.  Since I know exactly
when I get my basal insulin, I can easily bolus .1 unit if I miss any.
Usually, I don't bother and make up the difference with my breakfast bolus.