Re: [IP] Being cold after an insulin reaction

Better add me to your list!! And yes, the only thing that makes it stop is the hot
shower!!  EXACTLY!  I always thought it was only me.  It does feel a little
hypothermic (who knows?) but I can't imagine how anyone will get it if you haven't
had it happen.