Re: [IP] Why would blood pour from site?

You may simply have hit a small blood vessel with the needle -- like pricking your finger when you are sewing.  Won't hurt anything but it might make you site change bolus a little unpredictable.  You can clean it with hydrogen peroxide to help it stay clean.  You may get a small bruise or scab or I've even had a little of each.