RE: [IP] Shivers after a Hypo

>  I just use it to warm up after the hypos.  I wrap myself in it
> >for about 20 minutes while I'm snarfing a snack or drinking juice.
> >Works well.  Brings the body temp up quickly.
>     How about you do a better job of calculating your CHO's and you might
> not need the electric blanket?

Was that comment REALLY necessary?  We're not all perfect here.  If people
get cold when they go low (I've never noticed that personally, btw) and want
a blanket to warm themselves up, what's wrong with that?  You mean to say
you NEVER go low?!?

Greg Legowski    ICQ# 1686721    http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg
"Brian was looking for someone a little more feminine.  And he
found him." -- Lilith on "Frasier"