[IP] MM Delivery

I have been told a time or two that the MiniMed delivers "continuously"
over an hour.  18 months ago when I looked at the MiniMed, the indicated
that they delivered 0.1 U increments at a time dictated by the basal rate.
I have spoken with older MiniMed users who have re-inforced this
impressions.  One user said that she is concerned about disconnecting to
shower because she doesn't want to miss her 0.1 U delivery (this didn't
make much sense to me then or now).

Has their delivery system changed?
What is meant by "continuously"

Kinda curious.