Re: [IP] ear infections

I am blessed...to know all of you.  The discussion re: ear infections and
tonsils just sparked a thought.  I have chronic ringing in the ears (tinitis)
and some dizziness related to major ear infections as a child that DID NOT go
away after T&A removal . I've learned to live with it.  I guess I am lucky I
did not also get DM.  We all have to cope with something, I guess.  ( Smile,
Buddy  :<) .  )  Interesting.