Hi All:

In the interest of economy, I recently left my infusion set in for 6 days.
This a.m. when I changed it, there was a faint, rather foul, and almost
decaying odor coming from the site.  The skin was red and mottled, so I
cleansed it with Hibiclens and spread on some cortisone cream.  Use QR Soft
Set for my Mini Med 507, and Tegederm to hold the cannula in place.  In your
humble opinions, was this odor caused by the Tegederm.  Maybe its not such a
smart idea for me to keep this in place for 6 days.  I'm relatively new at
this pumping game; got the pump just before Christmas, '97.  Appreciate any
and all imput.