[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #189

(I hope this works. Never tried to post to this group before)

I noticed the mention of the infrared port on the MM507 in thier propaganda
video tape. I got more interested when there wasn't any REAL documentation
on the port anywhere else. So, when I went for training, I asked the trainer
when the 507 would be downloadable. Her reply was "Within the next year".
But that was all I could get out of her. Oh well...

In the meantime, I'll just continue to use the pump to turn the TV on and off.
Better than The Clapper. If only it didn't bolus at the same time :-{)>.

Speaking for the technically annoyed,
Dan Trump