[IP] re: Question that is driving me crazy

You should have no problems with tight clothes, I have spandex biking
clothes, ski clothes, etc and it has not been a problem.  I put the infusion
above the pant line, in the side of my abdomen.  I sleep on my stomach, was
very nervous before starting the pump, and it has caused no problems.  I
have found that the shorter tubing, 24" works better, doesn't get caught up
in things.

Also, for me the clip is uncomfortable.  I found a small belt pack that just
fits the pump at a leather store. Much more comfortable.

Good luck

Steve Fuller
Capacity Planning Products and Services
978-496-8496 DTN: 276-8496