Re: [IP] Meter vampirism

My daughter Jessica uses the Elite and yes, it does use MUCH less blood.
We also have the Profile which she uses at school, but for home and on the
go use she likes the Elite much better.  With her little fingers getting a
large drop of blood can be difficult.  The Elite also uses a "pipette"
action in that it kind of sucks the blood into the end of the strip like a
pipette the labs use.  She actually tests more often now because of the
ease of it!

Mom of Jessica age 6, Type 1 for 5 years, Humalog and N
email @ redacted
http://www.LCC.net/~herring/diabetes.html  Diabetes Links Page