[IP] right brain/left brain

In a message dated 98-03-30 12:02:00 EST, Mary Jean wrote:

 I think it might have to
>  do with being right handed.  I'm going to try inserting the sets on my
>  side with my left hand (I will probably have to allow an extra hour or so
>  do this--I'm very right dominant!) and see if that helps.  My theory is
>  the canula works better when it is angled towards my side than towards my
>  abdomen.

I have always been fortunate enough to be ambidextrous when it comes to this
diabetes thing - I use the same hand as side of body, though, cuz I like my
needle aiming IN toward my belly button.  For some reason, when I use my leg,
I also use same hand as side of body.

Some of this may be attributable to the fact I broke my right hand in college
and was forced to use my left for everything...and discovered it wasn't really
that hard!!!

Sara - who changes hands to put mascara on the other eye, but still can't give
her self a manicure worth a darn