[IP] Dinosaurism

You all may find this hard to believe, I know I was amazed:

I know a woman who has been diabetic for several years and PREFERS to use the
glass syringes and boil her needles.  She also still uses pork insulin.  She
says she likes it this way and wouldn't consider changing.  I'm not sure if
she uses a meter or not.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she still
tests her urine. As far as I know, she has no complications. The only way I
found out that she is diabetic is that she happened to be nearby when I had an
insulin reaction one day. She says she never tells anyone about her diabetes.
I don't think there is much of a chance of converting her to the pump.  She is
"odd" in several other ways too.  Takes all kinds...