[IP] Re: Softset Infusion Pulled Out

>1. Do other pumpers always carry a needle with you for such problems?
>2. How often do others pull out there infusion set?

>Steve Fuller,
    I have found if your BG is in good shape you can go At least a couple of
hours without the need of an injection. If your Bg is high you will need
attention sooner. I ALWAYS carry at least a small bag with insulin and
syrenge and BG Meter. Once you check your BG and take an injection you could
go for several hours.
    The only set I can remember losing was due to slack in tube and hung it
on a doorknob! I also sweat profusly and I have changed the dressing that
had turned lose without changing the infusion set. Works for me. YMMV

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted