[IP] Softset Infusion Pulled Out

Now that Spring is here and wearing lighter clothes, somehow without knowing
my softset slipped out.  My morning sugar was
fine, and I ate a decent breakfast preparing for a bike ride.  Afterwards my
sugar was 278 so I didn't eat and gave a 5 unit
bolus.  One hour later my sugar was over 300.  I decided to change the
infusion, as it needed to be changed later in the day anyway.  When I took
it out, I noticed the infusion slipped out and was laying against the skin.
Fortunately I discovered it before ketones, however few questions:

1. Do other pumpers always carry a needle with you for such problems?
2. How often do others pull out there infusion set?

Steve Fuller
Capacity Planning Products and Services
978-496-8496 DTN: 276-8496