[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #189

As the weather warms and the sun climbs out of bed at an even earlier hour
each day I rejoice in the light and wonder, not at the glory of the day I'm
afraid, but whether or not other pumpers with 'dawn phenomenon' notice a
change in the same with the different daylight hours.  My BG 'seems' very
dependent on the amount of light in a day- crazy as that sounds, and I realize
there is the theory that the 'growth hormone' or whatever is what causes this
phenomenon in the first place-- it just seems to me that it is NOT always the
same.  Pumpers?

And another thing-  I never ever here anyone speak about being hyperthermic
(or is that hypo?) after a bad insulin reaction.  I get so cold that no amount
of blankets and clothing and room heat can warm me up.  My teeth chatter and I
shake all over.  (Usually I fill the tub with warm water and climb in -
clothes and all -even at 3 a.m. in the morning- to bring my body heat up.  If
I can stop shaking long enough to make a cup of tea - that goes into the tub
with me.)  Anybody else have this experience?