[IP] Dex meter

My CDE informed me last week that Bayer is redesigning the case for the Dex
and that everyone in the study will be sent one of the new cases at the end of
the study.  When I called Bayer about more cartridges, I asked when the
software would be available to download the meter.  I was told it should be
available when the meter is available to the general public (June as of now).
I was put on a mailing list to receive information about it.