No Subject

Hi, this is Bill Van Antwerp from MiniMed.  I have been travelling
lately and want to know what
the general consensus is about two issues.  The first is no-delivery
issues, are they increasing or are they the same as they always were.
Second, what about Humalog adsorption issues, are they still an issue,
that is do people still believe that there are differences between
Humalog and say Velosulin or Humulin.

Please e-mail me directly if you have a specific problem

Bill Van Antwerp
800 933 3322 x 2913