Re: [IP] Dex meter

Maybe you should try taking those two meters into the lab with you, have your blood
drawn and do tests on both meters and record the results.  Then you'll know where
the meters stand as far from actual.  Different glucometers use different methods
to come up with a result and are consistent with itself not with glucometers of
other brands.. that's what I've found anyway..
Now, what's weird is when two meters actually do start reading the same numbers..
what then? :)