[IP] help!!!!

i'm at the end of my rope. i've been in the three hundreds the last two
days, and i can't get it down. i've tried temporally increasing my basal
rate, bolusing at every reading,  and changing sets ( twice). i don't know
what to do next. i do have a small infection in both my feet, and a cold,
but that never has caused this much problems. please, any help would be

diestronic, humalog. now using a rapid set.