RE: [IP] A Question that is driving me crazy

Danna, no need to chage anything....but sometimes you have to adapt..!!!!I  still wear "seductive" clothing and tight fitting jeans...and yes sleep on the stomach.....BUT...it takes some getting used to, but it still works for me......GOOD LUCK......you'll do great...

  Well my appointment to see the endo is for Tuesday.  My doctor sure
got me an appointment fast. Anyways what I would like to ask you all is,
as far as clothes go, do they have to be loose from now on.  I mean can
you wear your favorite jeans that might happen to be a little bit on the
tight side at times?  hahaha :o)
Plus will I be able to still sleep on my stomach after I get the pump or
will it cause discomfort????  Am sure the doctor will fill me in but
trust your experiences more.

Danna :)

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef