Re: [IP] Melissa's high bgs - Lily's high bgs

For Lily and Melissa --

Meal strategies (I had the same eating time problem at 16 and as you get older and
eat at home less often (especially the first year or two of college) predicting
what you plan to eat ahead is nearly impossible.:

Try learning to eat the protein or fat of those meals you couldn't predict first.
or bolusing right before you order, or a small shot with enough humalog to cover
the fast part of the meal might help.

Good luck,