Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete vs. OneTouch Profile Versus Dex

I don't think I ever waited when I was 16 either -- especially not when friends or
social situations were involved.  I just prayed no one asked me when I had bolused
or what I intended to eat.  A shot of Humalog might work if she's willing to do it
under the table, go to the bathroom, etc.  I know someone mixing velosulin and
humalog 50:50 and she says it helps lots with that problem!