[IP] A Question that is driving me crazy

  Well my appointment to see the endo is for Tuesday.  My doctor sure
got me an appointment fast. Anyways what I would like to ask you all is,
as far as clothes go, do they have to be loose from now on.  I mean can
you wear your favorite jeans that might happen to be a little bit on the
tight side at times?  hahaha :o)
Plus will I be able to still sleep on my stomach after I get the pump or
will it cause discomfort????  Am sure the doctor will fill me in but
trust your experiences more.

Danna :)