[IP] MM507 infrared ports

OK, I'm operating off of a "year-old" memory here.  I do remember the MiniMed
rep telling me something about the infrared ports at the time I got "hooked
up".  I can't always trust my memory. (I have great short-term recall, but
sadly, long-term is not up to par!)  This is just a hunch, but I think they
are for a "future development".  Perhaps having to do with the continuous
glucose sensor they are working on.  Maybe it is a way to communicate between
the pump and the sensor...  I hope "someone else" has a better memory than me
and can tell us what it is actually for.