[IP] Re: In cahoots?

Has anyone heard anything about the infrared communication port on the
back of the Minimed507?

Greg? Oh no, you have a Disetronic.

There's definitely one there - it's those 2 tiny glass holes on the back
of the pump. I spoke to an engineer about it and he was pretty vague.

I've got a "hunch" that the port is activated by going to the "total
dose so far today" screen, and pressing ACT. It seems to try and do
something. Now if I just pointed the TV remote control at the pump at
the same time.... ;-)

I've got an InfraRed port on my laptop, but even I have decided against
trying any DIY bolus-history-downloads, for the time being at least :-)

Best wishes