Re: [IP] Dex meter

I have been using the Dex since November, and really like it.  I initially
had some concerns with accuracy but worked out my technique.  I had used
the Profile and other various Lifescan products for about 15 years and had
to adjust how I applied blood.  I really like that it uses such a smaller
amount and is so easy to cart around.

I don't get my strips free, unfortunately.  It has been for sale in Canada
since October (I think) so I imagine they aren't keen to hand things out

type 1, 18 years
pump, 13 years

>I, too, love the Dex.  I have been using it exclusively for the last week or
>so.  It is wonderful in my book.  I love the time saving of not having to get
>the strips out and install them.  And the size is wonderful.  Very easy to
>carry in your purse or a pocket.  I have not had any results that I felt were
>out of line.  It sure is nice to not have to pay for strips.  Just call Bayer
>and they will send you a sypply.  (I'm waiting to see how many they send me
>for a six week supply)

Vancouver, BC, Canada