[IP] Dex meter

I, too, love the Dex.  I have been using it exclusively for the last week or
so.  It is wonderful in my book.  I love the time saving of not having to get
the strips out and install them.  And the size is wonderful.  Very easy to
carry in your purse or a pocket.  I have not had any results that I felt were
out of line.  It sure is nice to not have to pay for strips.  Just call Bayer
and they will send you a sypply.  (I'm waiting to see how many they send me
for a six week supply)