RE: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete vs. OneTouch Profile Versus Dex

> This is third hand, but the CDE at Lily's office said that the users
> in the trial there complained that the DEX ran as much as 100 points
> high in it's readings and no-one liked that.

I was part of the trial at my local support group.  All of us thought the
Dex was a great idea, liked the compactness, etc.  None of us trusted the
thing at all.  I once had it vary by almost 150 points within 5 minutes --
humalog doesn't work THAT fast ;-)

Anybody want a Dex, cheap?  (Like free, that is ;-)

Greg Legowski    ICQ# 1686721    http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg
"Brian was looking for someone a little more feminine.  And he
found him." -- Lilith on "Frasier"