Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete vs. OneTouch Profile Versus Dex

> It took me about 5 minutes to realize the Dex was for me, But I dont see any
> posts about the Dex. Is there a reason for this? Not to mention, that until
> about July, I get all the free strips I need.
This is third hand, but the CDE at Lily's office said that the users
in the trial there complained that the DEX ran as much as 100 points
high in it's readings and no-one liked that.

Lily has not used the DEX, we were not part of the trial.

Michael <email @ redacted>