RE: [IP] camit on windows nt?

I've been using Camit on my NT4 box for quite some time now.  In general
(but not ALWAYS), an application that runs on Win95 will run on NT4 unless
it needs direct hardware access, and even then "some" apps (games that use
only selected parts of DirectX, for example) still run.

Now back to our regularly scheduled pump discussion, already in progress...

Greg Legowski    ICQ# 1686721    http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg
"Brian was looking for someone a little more feminine.  And he
found him." -- Lilith on "Frasier"