Re: [IP] pumping and children

rona, you may want to find out how she acts after your gone from her
teachers or whoever. my mother used to teach pre-school i used to go play
w/ the kids(untill they got real worked up then i'd leave, my mom used to
love to see me coming ; ) . most kids would through a fit untill the parent
was gone then they'd power dive for the toys and there friends. the kids
that didn't show emotion were the ones i worrid about. the behavior would
very from fits to see you mom im going to play. the same child might though
fits for a peroid of time fine for awhile back to fits. these are just
personal observations over quite a few years. but for your childs sake and
your own if you think theres a problem no one could blame you for checking
it out
email @ redacted
icq: 10047360