Re: [IP] GOT MY PUMP 1 HR AGO

>I'm just thinking about when I got my Disetronic pump 1 year ago. I just
>got 1-2 hour explaining about the pump, plugged it in and that was it. I
>guess we have to learn quick in this country. (But we dont pay extra for
>health care insurance). I had to call the pump guy a day or two after, but
>it was not difficult. It was a wonderful day, and I don't go back to multi
>injections.
>
>Erik
>- -Norway

Ha! I can better you there Erik.....

Please don't tell anybody at Minimed, but when my pump arrived I just
got it out the box, played with the controls for half an hour, and
plugged it in :-) But then YMMV.

Incidently, if anyone's interested, I've put a couple of diagrams up on
my website which show how to program all the MM507 features, on one big
sheet of paper. Don't know if it will help....

John
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/5726/diabetes.html