[IP] accutility availability

Here's the reply I got back from Allison, the sales rep, today:

  I just rec'd in the mail today the Accutility Software for Health Care
  Professionals. I am more than happy to get you a copy of it so you can
  play with it and download your information. Please note that the version
  I have is for the Health Care Person (Diabetes Educator & Endo) and not
  the one they will come out with for home use.
  I called in after we met and asked when they thought the Software package
  for home use would be available. They thought in the June time frame.

If I do get a copy from her, I'll let you all know and pass on copies to
anyone else who wants one.