Re: [IP] pumping and children

She doesn't seem to have any problems at all going to school. She gets
upset at playdates and activities. And it seemed to occur simutaneously
with the pump. She knows there is insulin inside and it helps me eat.
Infact tonight she asked me if she could touch the tubing that was
sticking out of my pants. I said yes, and taking Ruth's advice I showed
her how to turn on the light in her dark room, she was very happy about
it. Well, I'll willing to try anything.