[IP] camit on windows nt?

Has anyone run Camit (for the Accu-check meters) on Windows NT? According
to B-M customer service, it only runs on Windows 95, not on NT. I'm trying
to figure out if they really mean "we only guarantee that it will run on
Windows 95". (Microsoft claims that all Windows 95 programs will run on NT,
but we all know how far we can trust Microsoft! :-)

[This is a big leap, but I'm guessing that whatever holds for Camit, holds
for Accutility, too.]