Re: [IP] GOT MY PUMP 1 HR AGO

I'm just thinking about when I got my Disetronic pump 1 year ago. I just
got 1-2 hour explaining about the pump, plugged it in and that was it. I
guess we have to learn quick in this country. (But we dont pay extra for
health care insurance). I had to call the pump guy a day or two after, but
it was not difficult. It was a wonderful day, and I don't go back to multi
injections.

Erik
-Norway