Hi Everyone,

Guess What? I received my new MM507 1 hour ago. I will be getting hooked up
Monday at 4PM. I thought I was real confident before I had the pump. Now,
eeeks, I'm kind of nervous. I'll be spending the week-end learning how to
program it as best I can before going for my training on Monday. My nurse
makes the transition sound quite easy. I was thinking I should be taking a
week of work or something. She said there is no need to worry about it.
Everything will be fine.

I'm also very excited about the whole thing and my kids seem to be ecstatic
about it. Lot's of support from my 9 year-old. I don't think my 6 year old
really gets the jist of this pump stuff yet.

You will all probably be hearing a lot from me over the next little while.
Please bear with me.

Once again, you guys have been so much help in making my decision to go on
to pump therapy. (I found it odd that everyone on this list thought pumping
was the only way to go - ha ha)

Bye for now,