Re:[IP]Re:Dr.Bernstein's Diabetes Solutions(I need his Phone #)

>  Do you know Dr. Bernstein's phone number ?  I really want to talk with
> him soon about his diet.

I don't. I last saw him in 1984. However, he was then practicing on Boston
Post Road in either Mamaroneck or Rye, NY. You could call information for
the 914 area code (Westchester county, NY) and try to get his phone number.
(Just ask for Dr. Richard Bernstein as a business listing in Rye, and if
there isn't one, try Mamaroneck.) As I recall, he charged a *fortune* for
office visits (something like $700 a visit!), but then treated people who
couldn't afford it for free.