[IP] Re: glucose monitors

I wonder if there is any listing of the different types and features of
glucose monitors.  I currently use a Glucometer Elite, but will need
another one at work when I start pumping, and I'm wondering if there is any
way to comparison shop.  Actually I've been happy with the Elite--very
small amount of blood needed, and very small size--but mine is already 2
years old, and I'm sure technology has made some advances.