Re: [IP] Six Months and still clicking...

Just wondering if you could offer me any advice on my 4yr old daughter.
I've been on the pump for almost 2 mos, but my daughter seems to be
showing some anger towards me. She understands that the pump is a very
good thing and keeps me healthy. She often says to me that she doesn't
want me to leave when I drop her off at her activity,she wants me to
stay and wait. I think she is scared of losing me for real. Maybe she
notices that other mommies don't wear a pump? I constantly reassure her
that I love her and would never leave her, mommies always come back. I
also tell her I'm going to be around for a long long time. I don't know
what else to do. My 6 yr old thinks my pump is totally cool!!!