Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete vs. OneTouch Profile(some questions)

yep...they're in cahoots...i got an advantage when i was in the glucose
sensor study...home medical supply was also bought by minimed....the
scoop i heard is that minimed wants to get into selling pumps to aids
patients to continuously infuse their meds but in order to do that they
needed to own a pharmacy...michelle
>Also I
>have been given one free meter when I started on the pump. You know
>when you
>send in the registration card, MiniMed must be in cahoots with
>cuz there was a coupon or something for a free meter. They sent me

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]