Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete vs. OneTouch Profile(some questions)

.  I find that the capillary action of the mesh over
>the
>test area is rather nice _as long as_ you hit pretty close to the
>center of
>the strip.  Otherwise it is rather easy to end up with an uncovered
>corner.

So that's the secret...putting the drop in the center...i seem to always
get the whole thing covered only to look again and see yellow
mesh...michelle...does seem to take a lot of blood like all self
respecting diabetes devices do

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]