Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete vs. OneTouch Profile(some questions)

.  I find that the capillary action of the mesh over
>test area is rather nice _as long as_ you hit pretty close to the
>center of
>the strip.  Otherwise it is rather easy to end up with an uncovered

So that's the secret...putting the drop in the center...i seem to always
get the whole thing covered only to look again and see yellow
mesh...michelle...does seem to take a lot of blood like all self
respecting diabetes devices do

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]